Saturday, March 3, 2018

Celebrations Are In Order!

Welcome!

Image: Fred She Said

It's time to celebrate as I step into the next, new and exciting leg of my crafting journey! I have had a blog called Maxx & Boo for 8 years. And I used it as a platform for my paper crafting, some family news, junk journaling and my work for various Design Teams thru the years.

I've also had a small (the operative word here is small) Etsy shop called SuzieQ Gifts. I created this blog a few years back and have finally decided it's time to make the move. 💖

So, I hope you will subscribe to my new channel and follow me as I grow my life, friends, craft and business.

Thank you for all the wonderful support you've shown me through out the years and I look forward to many more to come!

Hugs ~

Peggie Sue


No comments:

Post a Comment